John Deere Fargo Production: Assembly in Fargo, North Dakota
You have chosen to complete a profile atJohn Deere Electronic Solutions (Fargo) for the Production - Assembly position.This position may be for first, second, or third shift. During this process, you will have a chance to indicate which shifts you are willing and able to work.
- Perform assembly tasks using appropriate assembly tools.
- Follow MWI's (manual work instructions) per scheduled product build.
- Package product and follow 5S procedures, maintaining clean & organized work area.
- Work as a contributing team member supporting the safety, productivity, and delivery of goals.
- Physical requirements require regular lifting, pushing, standing and pulling of product. NOTE: As part of the hiring process, all candidates who are qualified for employment with John Deere Electronic Solutions must complete a background check, drug screen, and pre-employment questionnaire.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.