Fleet Farm Retail Seasonal Team Member in Fargo, North Dakota
Want to earn some additional spending money for the holiday season and receive a 10% Team Member discount?
Our seasonal employment program begins October 2nd and runs through December 23rd.
Seasonal Associates are responsible for providing general store assistance by building displays and restocking merchandise in a visually appealing fashion, housekeeping, assisting with e-commerce orders, retrieving shopping carts, and bagging customer purchases. Seasonal Associates assist in any area of the store, as needed, maintain a safe working environment, and ensure our customers have an exceptional shopping experience.
Retail Seasonal Team Members must have availability to work on:
- Black Friday
- Weekends – Thanksgiving weekend and first 3 weekends in December
Seasonal Team Members work a flexible schedule up to 40 hours per week, based on business needs and availability. Seasonal Associates considered to have good availability are available to work during our normal hours of operation, as well before and after store hours.
- Mills Fleet Farm store hours of operation are 7am-9pm Monday through Saturday and 8am-6pm on Sundays (except Fargo, ND is open 12pm-6pm on Sundays).
Seasonal Associates have a casual dress code consisting of a black shirt/blouse, blue jeans, and comfortable tennis shoes.
Our commitment to Retail Seasonal Team Members include:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Extra $2.25/hr. Premium Pay on Saturdays and Sundays
- Flexible scheduling around other commitments, assuming applicant availability meets Company’s needs
- Opportunity to grow with Mills Fleet Farm through regular part-time and full-time employment
- Be 16 years of age
- Prior retail or customer service experience and/or training is preferred but not required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality
- Be familiar with basic technology
- Be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated
- Must have availability on weekends, starting with Thanksgiving Weekend
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently
- Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 17-3820
Title: Retail Seasonal Team Member