Microsoft Corporation Senior Solution Sales Manager - DYNAMICS in Fargo, North Dakota
Now more than ever, Microsoft is positioned to win with Business Applications. The Dynamics 365 strategy and product set is going to re-shape the way companies engage with customers, empower their employees and streamline their operations. An important part of this strategy is the Marketing Cloud story, where customers find, entice, capture and serve customers by creating personalized experiences using the best marketing products. Following the announcement of the strategic partnership with Adobe, we require a sales leader to work with Microsoft products, especially D365 and Azure, and those of Adobe to help build sales capability across our organization and win customers for Adobe and Microsoft.
• The person in role is accountable for the following in his/her territory which will cover some or all of US, Canada & LATAM, alongside a small team of colleagues around the world.
• Ensuring achievement of a revenue goals as defined below
• Collaboration with and influence of, field sales leaders in Microsoft and Adobe to ensure alignment of teams and focus on key opportunities in target markets.
• Coaching and support of MS Business Applications and ATU sellers, as well as external sales teams, on the sales strategy and approach with target customers.
• Support to key customer situations to maximize sales of target products in particular with support to CMO and other executive dialogue.
• Effective communication with Area Sales Leadership and the most senior levels of the company & externally on status, progress, and lessons learned/next steps.
• Participate and support measurement and reporting of progress as required, including raising of issues/blockers with proposed resolution.
• Internal and external champion of the solution set and the GTM.
• Contributing where appropriate, to the development of appropriate marketing use cases within the D365 product & platform sales strategy.
• Assistance where required to assist deployment by engaging with ATU and other specialist resources. Measurement & KPI D365 OL revenue
• Adobe Experience Cloud & ACV into selected territory
• Azure consumed revenue (as part of the Adobe partner commitments)
• Number & value of leads passed (accepted as part of the contract)
• 7+ years of experience in relevant business application solution sales in enterprise accounts.
• Good knowledge and experience of D365 software solutions (CRM/ERP) and working knowledge of marketing automation systems and the Adobe solution portfolio.
• Experience in field sales management role(s) and knowledge of program development and execution.
• Knowledge of the systems used for enterprise sales at Microsoft (MSX, MS Sales etc.).
• Preferably with a minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing Automation sales.
• Exceptional cross-group coordination skills. Must be able to balance, as required, leadership, collaboration and influence as well as taking direction appropriately.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - especially to high level executives.
• Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations, whilst able to flexibly within a small team.
• Proven skills in analysis, storytelling, presentation, demonstration, requirements mapping and collaboration
• Ability to respond and coach responses to RFP/RFI
• Understanding of Strategic Complementary ISV solutions and guidance when required
• Very strong customer relationship and presentation skills
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Marketing qualification preferred.
• Location & travel This role will require travel throughout the Americas and occasionally elsewhere including the potential for extended stays if required.
• The successful applicant will reside near a major airport hub and be able to quickly and directly travel to & from the relevant major markets.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.