Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Artificial Lift Technician, Keene, ND
Location: ND-Keene ND
Hess Corporation, with headquarters in New York, is a global integrated energy company engaged in the exploration, production, purchase, transportation and sale of crude oil and natural gas, as well as the production and sale of refined petroleum products. More information on Hess Corporation is available atwww.hess.com.
* Position will center around Artificial Lift design / failure evaluation, optimizing well performance and writing Artificial Lift repair recommendations.
* Tracking Daily production. Gathering field data ( shooting fluid levels, well tests, supervise wireline work, etc.)
* Data entry into WPA , the Access Data Base, the TRUST System and later the ODR system when implemented.
* Minimize deferred production by working closely with Sr. Lease Operator and Lease Operators.
* Monitor, analyze, and design artificial lift installations through use of XSPOC, Rodstar and Echometer.
* Vacation relief for other Production Techs.
* Adhere to written operating procedures for shutdown and startup of equipment.
* Actively participate in required Haz Op reviews
* Willing to accept responsibility and accountability.
* Positive attitude.
* Good communication skills.
* Team player.
* Good knowledge of safety requirements and practices.
* Strong technical/business skills.
* 2 years oil field production operations experience.
* Associate degree in technical field preferred
Hess is an equal opportunity and military friendly employer.