Zeiders Enterprises, Inc Clinical Psychologist in Minot, North Dakota
Standard Office Hours
*This position does not represent a specific current opening and will be used to identify candidates with skills and experiences for positions within Zeiders that frequently become available. *
Zeiders is an industry leader in military and family support. Our company's reputation is based on providing top quality service with exceptional, dedicated employees. This approach has earned client confidence and repeat business from satisfied customers.
Headquartered in Woodbridge, VA, Zeiders has supporting clients worldwide in behavioral health, military family resiliency, work-life education programs, and related services. We seek individuals with strong passion for what we do and our commitment to quality
Behavioral Health Professional provide short-term, solution-focused, couples, and group clinical intervention for eligible military personnel and their families, Psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidence-based
therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.”
• Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
• Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
• Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders including providing psychological treatment for individuals and groups, helping medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses
or injuries, and assisting in rehabilitation of patients.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
• The Clinical Psychologist shall have successfully completed an Internship/Residency in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any U.S. State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
• SECRET Clearance
• Professional experience working with military families or personal military lifestyle experience.
• Knowledge of the difficulties of adjusting to general life stresses as well as the stresses associated with military life style. Experience in providing short-term counseling for these issues.
• Knowledge of local community and military resources appropriate for clients.
• Experience in performing accurate assessments of the client’s presenting problem and developing effective treatment plans for identified problems
• Experience in working with clients affected by different forms of abuse including domestic and sexual assault.
• Experience in maintaining standard documentation required for clinical casework.
• Experience in intervening in crisis situations using sound professional judgment, ethical practice, and common sense.
• Experience in facilitating groups and in conducting adult education workshops.
• Experience in effectively working with clients from diverse racial, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
• Experience in working with Microsoft Office Suite software to include Outlook Calendar and email.
• Experience in working with electronic case notes including entering data into data base.
Other Skills and Abilities. All positions that require access to U.S. Government facilities and systems require U.S. Citizenship, and reliable transportation to travel to assigned locations and nearby facilities. All employees require appropriate government
Physical Demands. Works in office areas. Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Uses personal computer, telephones, copiers, printers and other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41