Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
View Job Cart
Tell A Friend
FedEx Freight, Inc.
This is a part time position.
Transport freight across dock area to/from trailers for loading to trailers.
• Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
• Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system
• Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope)
• Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
• Verify and complete required documentation and reports
• Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed
• Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
• Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer:This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Previous dock/warehouse experience preferred
Dock environment; exposure to varied weather conditions, exhaust, fumes, dust, noise
JobTitle: Dockworker Part-time