DXP Enterprises, Inc. Field Safety Technician in Minot, North Dakota
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Safety Technician include, but are not limited to the following duties:
- Calibration on portable and fixed gas detection equipment, air sampling equipment, sound level equipment and flow tests on respiratory equipment at customer locations
- Perform calibrations, repairs, rebuilds and general maintenance on customer equipment
- Maintain safety paperwork
- Work in the field and shop
- Conform to all customer and DXP safety regulations
Qualifications of the Safety Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Oil field and Safety work experience preferred
- Must be willing to learn and demonstrate proficiency in gas detection and respiratory systems
- Drug test and background check required
- Acceptable driving record according to company guidelines and demonstrate trailer towing and backing skills
- Some overnight travel as required by market conditions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled