Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Field Specialist in Williston, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Baker Hughes is currently seeking an experienced Cased-Hole Wireline Field Specialist for Williston, ND area. In this position, you are responsible for supervising Wireline operations and team members at the well site while ensuring safety and compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations.
* Supervise and assist Operator crews in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment
* Promoting a team environment while providing cased-hole completions logging and services in the shop and at the well site.
* Working with Customer Representative and
* Promoting good customer relations and providing record to Customer Representative of all assemblies run at the well site.
* Providing general supervision and training to team members while maintaining a high level of safety and awareness at the well site.
* Ensuring compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations.
* Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications.
* Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent education.
* 1 year experience in wireline plug and perforation
* Good mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees.
* Ability to utilized computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes.
* Two year Technical Degree or higher and applicable work experience.
* 3-5 years of cased-hole Wireline field experience preferred.
* Knowledge of Surface Acquisition Systems desired.
* Must have the ability to work on-call 24x7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time.
* Must be safety and environmentally minded.
* Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check.
* Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in Geomarket Teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
nullJob: Field Service