SEH, Inc. Client Service Manager in Bismarck, North Dakota
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®) is an employee-owned company comprised of more than 800 engineers, architects, planners, scientists and talented professionals who work to provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. SEH employee-owners solve our world's complex challenges of renewing infrastructure, improving mobility, engineering clean water and designing better places all which contribute to Building a Better World for All of Us®. We've been in business for more than 90 years with evidence of our work in more than 40 states.
SEH is seeking an outgoing Client Service Manager with strong connections, who enjoys meeting with clients and working to develop solutions for their needs.
We are looking for an individual with proven success in developing relationships and credibility with potential and existing clients, including pursuing and winning work with tribal, municipal, and private clients according to a regional business strategy. The position is based in our Bismarck, ND office and is focused on managing existing client relationships and developing new client relationships in the North Dakota area.
Responsibilities may include:
- Communicating information on the wide discipline of SEH services to prospective clients.
- Developing relationships with key target clients and providing new client sales.
- Preparing, maintaining, and executing client strategy plans.
- Assisting in the development of regional strategic sales plans.
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities and achieve new annual business targets.
- Collaborating with a broad range professionals in delivering a multitude of consulting services including engineering and architecture services.
- A full listing of our services can be found at www.sehinc.com.
- Ten (10) or more years of previous experience specializing in client development and maintenance.
- Strong networking skills and demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and win projects.
- Ability to represent a broad range of services offered during business development meetings and facilitate appropriate introductions of internal specialists.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and verbal reasoning skills, and ability to present information to all levels of individuals, both internal and external.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects through prioritization and workload scheduling.
- Personal transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Availability to attend night meetings.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience including business development.
- Previous experience working with local government, municipal, tribal, and/or private business sector clients.
How To Apply
For confidential consideration, apply on line or send your resume and salary requirements via fax to 651.490.2138. Please refer to the job number if you choose to fax.
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies and agencies. In keeping with this commitment, it is the policy of Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a covered veteran.
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Location: Bismarck, ND, US
Practice: Civil Engineering
Amount of Travel: Moderate Travel