Cornerstone onDemand Talent Business Partner - Sales (United States) in Bismarck, North Dakota
We're looking for a
Talent Business Partner - Sales (United States)
The Talent Management team is responsible for aligning talent support with business objectives and to act as an employee champion and change agent as the company advances toward an exciting future. We care about consulting with the business to support their people related needs.
The Talent Business Partner will support the Sales Team through performance and compensation cycles and be responsible to proactively identify, prevent and resolve complex employee relations issues.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experienced assessing and anticipating HR-related needs and building strong relationships with both business partners and Talent stakeholders. Experience supporting a commissioned Sales Organization and managing complex employee relations issues is preferred.
In this role you will ….
- Model Cornerstone’s Core Values and infuse them in all Talent programs, projects and individual and team actions through an employee-first approach.
- Continually maintain deep knowledge of HR legal and regulatory requirements and advise the business accordingly.
- Work to proactively identify, prevent, and resolve complex employee relations issues in a thorough, timely and objective manner.
- Support Talent Programs that include: Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, and Succession Planning.
- Use available research, reporting and analytics tools to drive strategic conversations with business leadership as well as identify opportunities to improve existing or develop new Talent Management programs.
- Provide insightful trends in retention strategies, employee performance management and engagement to business managers and leaders to maximize the employee experience. Play a key role in the design, implementation and management of the employment lifecycle.
- Provide counsel and advice on organizational alignment and design for effective execution of the business strategy
- Other special projects or duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes if you …
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrated progressive Human Resources exempt experience desired
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with management and senior leadership on human resources/people solutions desired
- Experience influencing and coaching senior leadership levels on personnel matters
- Experience supporting a sales organization highly preferred
- PHR or equivalent body of core HR knowledge. SPHR preferred.
- Experience leading and supporting performance management, employee relations, organizational development, succession and other talent management related activities and programs.
- Experience using Talent Management systems. Tech savvy a significant plus.
- High degree of business acumen, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 36 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.