U.S. Bank Business Systems Analyst 3 in Fargo, North Dakota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank Freight Payment is a leading provider of B2B freight payments and the market leader in integrating payments with bank-based financing options. Our innovative platform is the only one that provides a state of the art invoice management system fully integrated with the power and reliability of a major national bank. This powerful cloud-based solution automates invoice processing, improves freight audit and payment, extends working capital benefits, and provides unmatched visibility to global cost and performance data. It is an entirely custom built solution offering amazing efficiency and cost savings to our customers.
Join our team as we add new capabilities to this market leading payments platform for our customers!
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
• 5 years of Business analysis experience
• 3 experience working in an Agile environment
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Partner with business stakeholders to identify, refine, and document detailed business and system requirements and research, manage, implement, and monitor all business line processes and procedures
• Provide guidance concerning business implications of development projects and assist clients and technical staff in investigating, analyzing and resolving application issues
• Provide analytic data to support our Product Owners and works with outside business lines and internal resources to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all projects/releases.
• Work with technology and application development teams to design solutions that appropriately meet the business needs for all projects and often review and validate test plans to ensure proper coverage.
• Create user stories; augment stories created by Technical Product Owners.
• Provide data analysis for Product Management
• Host meetings with internal and external team members and clients to review functionality
• Review solutions with Development, Quality Assurance (QA), and product owners.
• Write, publish, and maintain external customer-facing technical specifications & internal knowledge-sharing documents
• Create scope, specification, and Service Level Agreement (SLA) documents for external teams
• Create handoff documentation for internal teams
• Create detailed Level 2 specifications
• Oversee, design, manage, and participate in User Acceptance Testing
• Review test cases and testing scope
• Re-write or create test cases that are inaccurate/missing
• Ensure that QA documentation outlines thorough testing
• Organize test data for outside teams
• Debug defects with QA
• Review/approve functionality during Demos
• Triage and research production incidents
• Assist in Onboarding/Training for new team members
• Evaluate impact across technology teams of any new initiative
• Communicate with agile delivery teams, operation teams, and multiple stakeholders across the project
• Have good knowledge and application of Use Cases, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams.
• Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks/impediments to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work;
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Proficiency with Agile and iterative project management concepts, best practices, and tools including principles/practices of Scrum and Kanban
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180010030
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.