U.S. Bank CQA-AML Manager in Fargo, North Dakota
The CQA-AML Manager will plan, organize, and direct CQA testing and validation reviews of BSA/AML and related regulation compliance, as well as other areas of financial crimes compliance. The reviews will identify/mitigate compliance risks and help ensure business lines are in compliance with applicable federal laws and regulations. Ensures proper documentation and timeliness of work completed by staff and develops/generates ongoing reporting of trends, findings, and recommendations to management. Performs managerial duties of testing team with 5-10 testing analysts, including all HR related functions such as onboarding, performance management, etc.
The ideal candidate will manage a group of testing analysts in the following essential functions:
• Oversight and completion of targeted testing and validation reviews of business lines across the organization, including, but not limited to Customer Identification Program (CIP), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Economic Sanctions/OFAC, Information Sharing, Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR), Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR), and other areas of financial crimes compliance.
• Development and implementation of targeted reviews and validations of regulatory, audit, and other BSA/AML/financial crimes compliance findings for applicable laws and regulations.
• Identification, assessment, and evaluation of compliance risks and mitigating controls.
• Thorough documentation of work performed and conclusions reached, with maintenance of accurate and complete records.
• Collaboration with business line management on development of corrective action plans and root cause analyses for identified issues.
• Guidance and training for compliance analysts.
• Provision of timely and accurate compliance reports.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.
•Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
•Ten or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
• Applicable certifications
• Seven or more years of management level experience, especially relative to the oversight of compliance testing and validation groups.
• Seven or more years of experience in testing of regulatory compliance activities such as risk management, audit, or similar control-related experience.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with federal and state AML regulations and requirements, including the Bank Secrecy Act, The USA PATRIOT Act, FFIEC BSA/AML Exam Manual guidelines, OFAC/Economic Sanctions and Suspicious Activity Reporting.
• Effective oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
• Professional certification, such as CAMS, CRCM, and/or CIA.
• Strong organization and analytical skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Strong planning, implementation, and negotiation skills.
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of U.S. Bancorp operations, policies, and procedures.
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180018645
Other Locations: United States, Missouri-MO-Saint Louis
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.