Catholic Health Initiatives Direct Support Professional - PRN - Fargo in FARGO, North Dakota
Direct Support Professional - PRN - Fargo
CHI CORE JOB COMPETENCIES
Core CHI Behaviors : The following behaviors have been identified as critical to all leadership roles at CHI.
Integrity & Character – exhibits high standards of personal conduct by engaging in ethical decision-making, honoring commitments, communicating openly/honestly, and living our values.
Spirituality – gives evidence that she/he finds a higher meaning in work and demonstrates caring for others in body, mind, and spirit
Performance – creates a clear line of sight between strategic priorities and individual goals, monitors progress, provides accurate and timely feedback, and recognizes contributions.
Communications – communicates clarity of purpose and direction in a manner that energizes, and fosters commitment; provides ongoing encouragement as well as information vital to success
Collaboration & Teamwork – seeks out and values diversity in people and perspectives; manages conflict in a manner that improves results and relationships; acts in the best interest of all CHI stakeholders
Caring & Service – Consistently treats others with respect; holds team accountable to high service standards; appropriately involves others in decisions impacting them
Learning & Growth - Regularly invests time in developing, and coaching others; energizes team innovation to continuously improve processes, and share knowledge across CHI
Future Focus – Actively seeks opportunity for growth consistent with CHI’s Mission, Vision, Values
Change Leadership – Gains a willing commitment to change, and assists others in coping with ongoing pace of change
Achieving Results – Holds self and team members accountable for people, performance, quality and growth outcomes
Role-Specific Behaviors : these additional behaviors are necessary in the Coordinator role:
Problem Solving :understands multi-dimensional aspects of problems and considers a broad range of internal and external factors when resolving problems.
Organizational Awareness : knows who to talk to, where to go and what to do to make things happen.
Skills, Knowledge or Abilities critical to this role:
Language Ability : Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability : Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Reasoning Ability : Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Computer Skills : Must have computer technology skills in the areas of word processing, database management, spreadsheet, graphic presentation packages, etc.
· 18 years of age.
· Current valid driver’s license, access to a licensed vehicle and proof of motor vehicle liability insurance is required.
· Able to plan, organize and facilitate effective communication including effectively communicating through clear speaking and writing.
· Able to organize and calculate data/information and maintain records according to standards.
Job Clinical Support
Primary Location NORTH DAKOTA-FARGO-VILLA NAZARETH FRIENDSHIP
Daily Schedule Variable
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 0
Weekends Required Every Other
Req ID: 2018-R0155930