C&J Energy Operator WL in Williston, North Dakota
C&J Energy Services, Inc.
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has achieved record growth ever since. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
Operator -- WL
Work as part of a crew to perform various oilfield services. Drive equipment to location and rig the equipment up. Assist the crew during operations on the well and in rigging the equipment down at the conclusion of the job. Clean and maintain the service equipment. Must be available on a 24-hour basis. A high school diploma or GED is required. Must be able to pass an ATF background check and have a clean driving record.
- Drive equipment as directed
- Assist in rigging equipment up and down
- Assist in assembling tool strings
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Rebuild tools used in the servicing of the well
- Assist in the loading and assembling of perforating guns
- Maintain a clean shop and work area
- Assist in the training of Trainee Operators
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess and maintain a class A or B CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
- Have written and oral communication skills
- Be able to work at heights exceeding 10 feet above ground level
- Operate forklifts and man-lifts as needed
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- One year of relevant oilfield experience or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled